Agneepath Apply Online 2022: Air Force Recuitment for AGNIVEER VAYU, Registration Started online at agnipathvayu.cdac.in
AGNIVEER VAYU Apply Online 2022
Indian Air Force recuitment for AGNIVEER VAYUand Registration started online at agnipathvayu.cdac.in .In this article you will get all the information about Airforce Recuitment for AGNIVEER VAYU, Agneepath Apply Online 2022,how to apply, important dates, AGNIVEER VAYUapplication fees, qualification for AGNIVEER VAYU, selection process for AGNIVEER VAYU, and benefits.
The Indian Air Force has been published official notification for AGNIVEER VAYU recruitment 2022 under the newly launched government scheme “Agneepath” .The eligible and interested candidates can be apply through online mode only @ agnipathvayu.cdac.in. The online registration window will be open from 24 June 2022 to 5 July 2022(05:00 PM).
India Army Recruitment 2022 for AGNIVEER VAYUin India Airforce
AGNIVEER VAYU in India Airforce
24 June 2022
5 July 2022 (Up to 5 PM)
17.5 Years to 23 Years
Intermediate / 12th with 50 % aggregate
Phase I, Phase II, Phase III
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES for AGNIVEER VAYU
- Application will be filled ONLINE by the candidates and detailed instructions to fill up the same are available at https://indianairforce.nic.in and the same would also be available on https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
- This examination is valid for AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2022.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION shall commence at 1000h on 24 June 2022 and will close at 1700h on 05 July 2022. Only ONLINE REGISTERED applications shall be accepted. For registration log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Following documents are to be uploaded as applicable to respective candidates:-
(a) Class 10th /matriculation passing certificate.
(b) Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Mark sheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognized polytechnic in prescribed stream) and Matriculation mark sheet (if English is not a subject in Diploma course).
2 Yrs Vocational course mark sheet and marks sheets of non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
(c) Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before April 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
(d) Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
(e) Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
(f) Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image (if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application).
(g) The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject in Diploma (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma qualification) or in 12th/10th if English is not a subject in Diploma.
- Examination Fee: Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
- Candidate must have his valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for successful online registration.
- Candidate should enter AADHAR number in on-line application. Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are exempted for the same.
- Candidates are to reach at the examination Centre with colour print out of provisional admit card. Candidates shall be debarred from appearing in the online test in case anomalies / irregularities/ incorrect information are observed during initial verification at the examination venue or at any subsequent stage of selection process.
- The candidates should carry his AADHAR Card (as displayed on their Admit Card) as proof of identity whenever they report for the Selection Test (Phase-I & II) and Medical Test. Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are to carry any other valid ID Proof.
- Details about required educational qualification, physical/medical standards and job specification are available on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in under the candidate’s login and this information can be accessed by the candidate without signing in.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for AGNIVEER VAYU
- Age limit:
(a) Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
(b) In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 23 years.
(a) Science Subjects
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
(b) Other Than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Note – 1: Candidate eligible for Science Subjects examination (on the basis of Intermediate/10+2) are also eligible for Other than Science subjects examination and would be given an option of appearing in both Science and Other than Science subjects examination in one sitting while filling up the online registration form.
Note – 2: Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, as on date of registration shall only be considered.
Note – 3: Exact aggregate Percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent Examination/Three years. Diploma Course/Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board/Polytechnic Institute shall only be considered(For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not to be rounded off to 50%).
Mandatory Medical Standards for AGNIVEER VAYU
(a) Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
(b) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
(c) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
(d) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
(e) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(f) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(g) General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
(h) Details of Medical standards will be available on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Consumption of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance (NDPS)
Consumption of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic substances banned.
Pay Scale and Benefits for AGNIVEER VAYU
AGNIVEER VAYU enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an AGNIVEER package of Rs 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, Risk and Hardship allowances (as applicable in IAF), Dress and Travel allowances will be paid.
Year Customised Package (Monthly) In Hand (70%) Contribution to AGNIVEERs Corpus Fund (30%) Contribution to Corpus fund by GoI All Figures in Rs. (Monthly Contribution) (Approximately) 1 st Year 30,000/- 21,000/- 9,000/- 9,000/- 2 nd Year 33,000/- 23,100/- 9,900/- 9,900/- 3 rd Year 36,500/- 25,550/- 10,950/- 10,950/- 4 th Year 40,000/- 28,000/- 12,000/- 12,000/- All Figures in Rs. (Monthly Contribution) (Approximately) Total Contribution in AGNIVEERs Corpus Fund after four years Rs. 5.02 lakh Rs. 5.02 lakh Exit after 4 year Approximately Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seva Nidhi Package (Absolute amount excluding interest)
Selection Procedure for AGNIVEER VAYU
Phase – I: Online Test, Phase – II: test at a designated ASC (including Physical Fitness Test (PFT)), and Phase- III: Medical Examination
HOW TO APPLY
Online registration for the Selection Test will be available from 24 June 2022 (1000h) on
https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and will close on 05 July 2022 (1700h). Detailed instructions on how to register/ fill-up application forms are available on the webportal. Candidates are to strictly follow the given instructions.